Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mundane...

Its been a long time since I last updated. Have been swarmed with alot of work. I just wonder whether I can hit my academic goals this semester.

Anyway, things have been going rather well I guess. Was given the wonderful opportunity of attending the World Gourmet Summit and going to Food & Hotel Asia. Not just as a guest but to dine and critique the Dream Team of Sheraton Towers. 'Fine foods, Great Wines, Unique Dining'


I'm just very grateful for these priveleges and promise to take responsiblity for the continued progress of the Service Ambassadors.

On more serious note, I think I would need to start exercising after attending so many Food & Beverage events. Haha...You know what I mean.

Apart from all that, worked as an admin staff and polling agent for the elections, another learning experience for me as I look forward to entering politics as a career in the distant future.

On academics now. Formed my project team with Sherry, Christabel, Alan, Jodin (for OB) and the 2 Desmonds (aka You Tiao) Haha. Sorry just had to say that. I hope that we would make a great team, with everyone contributing their God - given talent, vibrance and dynamic personality.

Good news: The Food & Beverage Managers' Association (FBMA) is looking to setting up the youth wing. Will be gearing up for elections, its going to be a heated contest with strong opponents such as SHATEC, Culinary Institute@Sunrice and ITE. On the positive note, the formation of this new wing would open up whole avenues to wonderful learning journeys and scholarships. Look forward to it!

Well, got to go now, will share some wonderful photos in my next entry.

Till then...Au Revoir

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ey john!
i didnt know that my Au Revoir actually influenced your signing off. okay, probably its not my influence la, anyway keep on blogging yo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)