Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Depression

Sometimes, I just cannot comprehend what goes on in the minds of Humans. Ever get that feeling where you are taken for granted, overworked and no form of appreciation comes back to you?
Well, I'm feeling exactly the same way now. Have been working for a long time in my Secondary School as a part - time teacher, and well...there are alot of things that has been bothering me:

- The welfare (WHEN WILL I EVER GET MY STAFF PASS???)
- The stringent security ( This school is becoming like a prison, Guard Posts, CCTV cameras, security passes etc)
- School politics....dread it!!!
- Oversuspicious managers & supervisors

Just to name a few problems. I think they only person who appreciates my work is my Department Head and the teachers in the Mathematics Department.

Today can be described as "HELL!" There was just so much work to be done, finally, some time to myself alone (all my colleagues are in a meeting/field trip) in the office.

Whatever, it is, if I ever have the chance of holding a position of authority, I would ensure meritocracy prevails. Where people are rewarded for their hardwork and not taken for granted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)