Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Everbusy...

Ok, sadly to say, the weekdays never really give us time to ourselves. Yesterday, I had to accompany the Secondary 1 students to the Jurong Bird Park for the Mathematics Trail. I must say that it is one of the finest bird parks in the world with 9,000 birds housed in spectacular open concept displays and huge walk - in aviaries. However, I had no time to enjoy it, having to keep an eye on the students.
Today, was alot of manual labor and supervising. There has been a re - shuffle in my department's book inventory and the proposal for a Mathematics Resource Package for all teachers. This would consist of various textbooks and workbooks for their reference. Alot of shifting of heavy books. (Good training for National Service)
But, the reward came in the form of a mouth watering morning tea of glutinous rice and "chee kway", the salted vegetables were heavenly. I guess this is what makes Tiong Bahru market famous. Then in the afternoon, I had to supervise 6 boys in performing their Community Involvement in school. I can't understand why they need to leave these things to the last minute and find that they cannot pass the component. Troubling teachers...sigh...

Anyway, got a whole week of politicking. Got a Meet - the - people's session today and an MP's walk - about tomorrow. Will write again when I can... : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)