Saturday, March 11, 2006

Walking the lonely road

Alright, just got my examination results on Friday. Wasn't very good this semester. The only thing I can speak of is my MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions & Exhibitions) grade - Z a.k.a Distinction
Well, I amjust glad that I did not fail any subject.
However, I still worry for my GPA which would have an effect on my university admission.

Attended my school's Aquatholon on Friday, its actully a cooperative with St Joseph's Institution, then went for a refreshing swim in the Shaw Pool at ACS (Barker Road) and attended the launch dinner of the School's Family Center. Sat next to the VIP table, enjoyed it!

Got a busy week ahead of me. Tomorrow there's flambe, gueridon and sauce design training at the Tourism Academy, the post World Youth Conference and TPJC event, worship rehearsels and Service with Style, on Wednesday.

I just hope I don't burnout before everything is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)