Monday, November 07, 2005

Back to school!

Wow! There has been such a big change upon stepping into the campus on a cool Monday morning at 8am.
Today, apart from the slight showers in the morning, I think, we still had our warm sunshine (a unique feature of TAS and Sentosa Island)

Just some new goodies on campus are:

- Vending Machines
- Water Coolers
- New lecturers
- New subjects
- New CCAs (Probably...)
- New Sandwich Bar (unconfirmed)

However, as what Mr Neo said, "My restaurant has turned into a forest." I very much have to agree with this statement. The 8 to 9 potted plants which have been placed next to the Alfresco Dining Area has indeed made the school Greener.
Though its is meant to provide shade for us, I fear it may become a mosquito haven or a peacock restroom. "Touch Wood" But..let's watch and see.
The good news for me is that I may have a good chance of swopping CDS from Japanese to Creative Writing. Would very much love Japanese, but for the sake of my Diploma in Elementary French.
But I guess...Creative Writing isn't that bad, I mean if you do have a level of competence in English, the subject's value addedness would be enhanced.

In the afternoon, went back to Tampines Campus to return a blazer and purchase some books. To my greatest horror, I forgot the blazer cover and the books were not even shipped in or ordered yet.
Then again, borrowing from the library is my temporary solution.

Will write again tomorrow. If I have the time...haha : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)