Monday, October 31, 2005

Laughter, happiness, sadness and joy

Ok, left with one more week of holidays. Guess I must try to find some way to make the best out of it.
The good news is... the school is paying me another $100 as a bonus for my administrative services...Cheers! Well, I guess there is some form of appreciation after all. Just the other day, we had a Staff Exercise Day, being the last day of school...well Yes! No more discipline problems to deal with.

So this exercise day was actually in line with keeping fit. There were various exercises for us to try:

1. Aerobics
2. Pilates
3. Gym workout
4. Soccer
5. Basketball
6. Table Tennis
7. Badminton
8. Basketball
9. Swimming

I went for Pilates ( had always wanted to do it as a Personal Development Program), but never found the time. Its not to say very easy, especially when your body is so stiff. But nevertheless, it was a good lesson of how to "de - stiff" your body after a long day of sitting in front of the computer.

After which, I went for a dinner with some of my co - workers from Polytechnic Forum 2005. One lecturer from Ngee Ann Poly gave us a treat at Marche, my what a feast! Though I concentrated more on talking rather than eating. Following that, we proceeded to an Alfresco Bar called Timbre, with good music and drinks. Anyone interested in late night drinking??? Let me know, this bar is real good.

Well...got to get down to work now...Will write again later. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)