Saturday, January 07, 2006

Back to blogging.

Ok, if you have read my last post, its been a long time since I blogged. Have been so busy with work that I never even had the chance to check my friendster account.

Last week proved to be a good break for catching up with friends. In the midst of 2 festivities, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.

I attended 3 parties in total, and well, caught up with one of my former lecturer - Mr. Alvin Tan. His condominium really does resemble a resort, not to mention the 780 units with 4 penthouses on the 21st floor.

Had a rather unique experience last Thursday at CitiSpa. Went for a 2 hour Spa session which consisted of an aromatic hot tub, full body massage, back scrub and Taurus shower, it costs $600.
However, I think I ended up looking like a country bumpkin.
Well, here's how it went. It started with the 30 min backscrub. I was told to rest for 20 minutes before bathing. Having taken a module on Spa Therapies, I understand that after a massage, your pores contract due to the coolness. If you jumped into a hot tub immediately, your pores expand and thus, shocking your system. The consequences ain't very pleasant.
Alright, I was supposed to use the Taurus shower to wash off the chocolate scrub, but ended up jumping into the jacuzzi, furthermore, I fiddled around with the controls and in no time, all the water drained itself out.

Overall, I enjoyed it very much and the Spa manager offered me a massage voucher at a student price of $38.

Experienced one of the biggest blunders in my restaurant kitchen. The Chef asked for a Collander ( a pot with holes at the bottom), I heard wrongly and gave her a calender. This sent the whole kitchen bursting with laugher. Ok..so everyone makes mistakes.

I just recovered from diarrhoea, after some self medication of Charcoal pills to flush out the toxins. I have suffered from all these common illnesses that I more or less know the names of the different medicine to treat different symtoms.
Want to test me?

Dhasedyl II/Salbutamol - Cough
Fucon - Stomache
Pacofen - Fever

Just some of them to name with. Erm...ok, being too medical here.

Well, that's all about I can write now. Will try to find time to sneak in the next entry, when? I'm not sure.

To everyone out there: Bonne Annee 2006!

Au Revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)