Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Loneliness, sickness, depression

Well, the usual updates about life again.

Spent a lonely evening last Wednesday watching Poseidon at Tampines Mall, after having a minor dispute with a friend and in the process ruining someone's birthday night - out.
Anyhow, I am just glad that the whole thing has been resolved. (The parties involved, let's not mention anything)

Then Singapore Junior Chef Club committee meeting on Friday, and after which a delicious supper of carrot cake, oyster omelette and beer at Tiong Bahru Market...hmm...rather sinful.

I fell terribly ill on Sunday. Came down with what the doctor called Basil (something) virus. Its a combination of fever, vomitting, diarrhoea and rashes. Due to the throwing up and loose stools, my body lost alot of minerals, so much so that I fainted upon entering the doctor's office.
Sunday night was a nightmare, not only was I unable to sleep, I had to attend to some midnight phone calls and SMSes, plus worry about the mocktail competition on Monday.

I felt so frail that I almost did not wish to go down to Wisma Atria for the competition, however, I could not abandon Belinda and lugged myself down in a taxi.

No doubt it was difficult to sell our drink, it was an eye opener and definitely lots of fun running around and getting caught on camera. Oh...and we were all featured on the evening news across 3 channels. However, I still don't understand how our brand new Kenwood Blender could stall during the competition.

Yesterday, something very stupid happen to a friend and I, we were on our way home from Tampines Central on 81, but lo & behold, the bus went back into the interchange, we were waiting at the wrong side all this while. ALAN! How could you forget to tell us? Hahaa. But it was a big joke of the day.

All in all, so many things are going on this month, especially Birthday Celebrations!!! Well let me wish all the May babies a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Their names are provided below for your info:

1. Chantel
2. Ailing
3. Nick
4. Alan
5. Gayna
6. Jen Peng
7. Jovi

Anyone else? Let me know if I missed your name out.

A midst all the festivities I just feel so lonely, afraid and depressed, further details are so sensitive I don't think I can write it down here.

Well, that's about all for now. Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)