Monday, October 09, 2006

FHA? Sorry? No no...its FHV - Food & Hotel Vietnam

Hi all,

Miss you all in Singapore.

Anyhows, don't know how many of you remember Food & Hotel Asia 2006 in Singapore from 25th April - 28th April.

Well, when I was shown to my office, the first thing I did was to glance through all the notices on the board next to me. One thing caught my eye, the famous red apple signifying a Food & Hotel exhibition. Yes! Its here too! The Food & Hotel Vietnam 2006, the 3rd Food, Drinks, Hotel, Equipment and Bakery exhibition held at the Ho Chi Minh International Exhibition & Convention Center (Phew! That was a mouth full...just call it HIECC for short)

Don't be like me and expect too much.... cause here's how it looks like:

















Yup, and I was expecting a mixed of Suntec City and EXPO...well guess I thought too much.

Did not manage to take any pictures inside, however, it is 12 times smaller than FHA. You can literally cover the whole exhibition in 1 hour. Nonetheless, there were the free samples of food which I helped myself to.




















"FHV2006: Silver Medalist"

Part II: Life@Work

















With my F & B Operations Manager, Mr. Albert


















With Chef de Partie of Asian cuisine, David Truong



















Preparing Seafood Gumbo


















Preparing the onion base for the succulent Black Pepper Steak


















Ok, this was the Birthday of 1 of our restaurant captains, Jessie. She is seen here trying to gorge me with a chocolate cream flower.


Well, got alot more photos coming soon. Stay tune for the next post on some of the gastronomical delights we serve here at Song Be Golf Resort, and more on life in the F & B department. Cheers!

2 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm looks like somebody is enjoying himself all teh way in vietnam..... Enjoy as much as you can..

Cheers
Ignatius

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking smart in a tie, eh, cousin? Checked out your blog, keep posting new articles.

Shan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)