Saturday, January 05, 2008

A new beginning

Every new year, turns the page on our life, opening the window to a whole wide world of challenges and opportunties coming our way. What happened in the past, the good of it CHERISH, the not so good REFLECT upon it.

It is the dawn of a new year, and once again I get that feeling of sinking into disillusionment once again....as always, my weekends are movies, eating and shopping. Will I really end up like Kym Ng's character in Gone Shopping...requiring the produce of a free economy to satisfy one's self...I hope not....

Just hate the fact when people abuse their powers for their own benefit and bring about the inconvenience of everyone else. I also can't understand how some uneducated individuals act as if they know everything, they should learn to humble themselves and recognize the fact that even the most knowledgeable professor at Harvard could learn something new everyday. To our disgust and abhorrence, these people hold leadership positions, which makes us worry for the people under their charge. The more I see this, the stronger my resolve to work hard and secure a position of authority in society, to change things for the better, the standard of living for the average Singaporean, and most of all....to right every wrong....that justice will be done....

Anyhow, just thankful that I am able to pursue a new course at Singapore Medical Training Institute (SMTI), something outside my field. Have always be interested in Medicine since my secondary school days. But I've never had good enough results to qualify for an MBBS@NUS or John Hopkins.

Well, guess I just need a little more time....

Till next time....

Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)