Saturday, August 25, 2007

Have a good day

Was quite pre - occupied with my thoughts the other day...for those of you I spoke with...I think you know about the incident between myself and a superior...I left my bunk and went to the stairwell to take in some privacy...praying to God and seeking comfort and encouragement from the Bible...

I found more...things worked out even better than before...

I thank God for the time off I get every weekend

- To be with myself
- To spend time with my family
- To spend time with friends (Sherry, Christabel, Alan, Jovi thanks for the wonderful outing we had!)

Thank you Lord for the safety & security and the freedom of religion in Singapore, thank you for a loving family and the instant warmth I feel in their presence. Thank you for friends who understand me and who I can confide in.

Dear Lord,

You are the same yesterday, today and forevermore. Whatever is to come, I commit it into your hand. Take me, mould me, use me and fill me cause I give my life to the Potter's Hand. Call me, guide me, lead me, and walk beside me for into your hands, I commit again, with all I am.

BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)