Friday, July 13, 2007

Here we go!

Battalion on Alert!
So pack it up and go!
Oh...what a way to start the day ahead...

Hey ya
Here we go!

Late at night Raven warriors come on creeping while you're sleeping
All around, around, around
Hey ya

Firers watch your front
Ready put to safe
Target never seemed so small before

PC on my left
OC on my right
Sergeant never looked so on before

Hey ya
Here we go!

Day & Night
Raven warriors come on creeping
All around, around, around

Hey ya!


I don't wanna lead an army life
OC please let me go...
CO won't let me go...
Mummy I wanna go home...


But for the sake of our nation....we must lead, excel and overcome until we ORD (13th June 2009!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)