Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

As I sit here reflecting on the final moments of this year 2007, many things have indeed occurred this year. The fires in California, the recent assasination of former PM Bhutto, the GST hike the much awaited release of Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix and much more.

Its been a year to indeed give thanks to God for. Returning to Singapore from Vietnam, graduating from Temasek Polytechnic, getting enlisted, re - connecting with my dad's extended family in New Zealand and most importantly fulfilling one of my last year's resolution points. Which is to spend more time with my family, to learn to let go of worldly ambitions and revel in the comfort of knowing that HE is in control of everything.

This year has also brought about its own set of ups and downs for me, but than again, life is never a bed of roses isn't it.

As we look ahead to the New Year of 2008, who knows what challenges it will bring.

Nonetheless, my resolution stands:


New Year’s Resolution for 2008


1. To re – dedicate my life to Christ, make it a point to attend church weekly and do my daily quiet time

2. To touch and change the lives of those who I meet along life’s journey

3. To pray and ask for God’s protection against any corporate politics that is in the pipeline towards me

4. To have greater self discipline

5. To do my best in refraining from engaging in gossips

6. To be time – limited in my assignments, work and other deadlines I need to meet

7. To treasure the people around me more, spend more time with my family, relatives and friends

8. To exercise better time management

9. To perform to the best of my ability in the Food & Beverage Managers Association Youth Wing

10. To be more professional in my inter – personal dealings with others

11. To make as many friends as possible in National Service

12. To be less suspicious of others around me

13. To keep updated with current affairs

14. To clear the air with anyone who I may have offended, asking God & them for forgiveness of my sins.


It would be the last time I blog in 2007, apologies for not blogging for the last few months. As for the remainder of the New Zealand pictures in my last entry, they are in the form of albums on my Facebook account.


With that, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all readers, may you be richly blessed and love, peace, joy follow your heart wherever you may be or what you do! =)


EVERYBODY SCREAM!!! Are you ready for the party???

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Jessica Tan said...

TAKE GOOD CARE!!!

Have fun in 2008~!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)